Indian Railway Recruitment 2017-388 Act Apprentices Vacancies

By | January 10, 2017

Indian Railway Recruitment 2017

Indian Railway release a notification for fill-up the vacancy of 388 Act Apprentices for the North Western Zone. Eligible or Interested Candidates may Apply Online on or before 29 January 2017.

Vacancy In-Details :

• Post Name : Act Apprentices
  • No of Vacancy : 388 Posts
  • Pay Scale(Per Month) : As Per Railway Rule

Required Educational Qualification : 10th class passed

Age Limit : 15 to 24 years (As on 30.12.2016)

Job Location : Jaipur (Rajasthan)

Selection Process : Candidates will be selected basis of merit list prepared based o­n the marks secured in the X and ITI in respect of all the candidates.

Click Here To Apply Online

Download Official Notification.

If You have any Questions or Query You can freely ask by put Your valuable comments in the Comment Box or E-mail us at ejibikadishari@gmail.com.

Keep visiting www.ejibikadishari.com for regular Job Updates.

65 thoughts on “Indian Railway Recruitment 2017-388 Act Apprentices Vacancies

1. Md Azaharuddin

Viieg – Erera- p.s simulia p.o salar DST – mursidabar .name Md Azahar Uddin mobile no.- 7319046488call

1. Mrityunjay sarkar

Sir ami -Mrityunjay sarkar .baba-Arobinda sarkar,vill-Talbona colony,post-Talbona,p.s-Pandua,dist-Hooghly,pin-712134,sir aami 1 year student ami kajta korta chai amar kajta khub dorkar .amak kajta dile ami apnar ka6a chiro kritogo thakbo ..amar phone number 9647612432

2. Susovan Das Adhikary

Sir my phone number 7908334029/8339959808. My last qualifications I.T.I pass

3. SUBRATA RANA

SUBRATA RANA
    My Mob no-9091879622
    Ami kajti korte chai sar
    Amake kajti din sar plz plz plz sar din amke kajti din .ami madhomik pass
    My address -vill +po-chuadanga. Ps-khanakul. Dist -hoogly. Pin no-712617
    Sata-wb

4. Sk Manowar Hossain

sir, I am working to this job . please this job me give him . Address – vill-Rajdria , p.o+P.S- Jagatvallav pur, District-Howrah , pin -711408

5. TUHIN MONDAL

VILL-Bhatsala , P.O-Basantapur , P.S-Domkal , DIST-Murshidabad , PIN-742406

6. Dipanjan Dey

my number pls help me…7076757892 I did’t understood how I can?

7. Debraj Das

Plz help me. 9674605904 that’s my phone no. How to recruitment????? Plz help me sir. Amar 10 pass 2013 & 12 pass 2015 education closed. Amar job ta khub dorkar.

8. Kush sarkar

Gd morning Sar I am kush sarkar please Sar my 12 pass said Ami govt job working Sar khub goriv Sar amake ek te job din please Sar my nambar M 9775310753

9. TUHIN MONDAL

Sar please please please job ta amaka daban, sar My phon no – 9735299074, please call me

1. Sekh Nazim Hasan

Ami class 12 a porchi…..ami jodi ai job ta pai tahola amr family k happy rakhta parbo r ami o khuv happy thakbo…..amr mobile number :8232826481

1. Masum billa

SAR I am madhyamik pass age 17+
      I am a student and the job is very important for me. Please SAR give me the job so I very benefit for you.please SAR give me the job and help me

1. Masum billa

SAR I am madhyamik pass age 17+
        Mobile 7699964212

10. Subhojit Sarkar

Sir I’am
    Subhojit sarkar,Father .-Utpal sarkar,vill+post-Taragunia,p.s-Baduria,dist-North 24(pgs),pin-743401,sir aami 12 class ar student ami kajta korta chai amar kajta khub dorkar .amak kajta dile ami apnar ka6a chiro kritogo thakbo ..amar phone number -7468071265

Reply ↓

11. Tushar ghosh

Nam.tushar Ghosh….Dist….Burdwan….PS… Aushgaram…..bill…Radha Mohan Pur…..Ag22+… MADHYAMIK pas…..

12. Nurmohammad

SAR I am a student of 10th pass and my age is 17+sar I do not work and so the job very important for me.SAR if you give me the job so I very benefit for you.please sar give me the job and help me.sar please call me the manner 8642820453

13. Tushar ghosh

Hello sir…I am tushar ghosh…..My Dist… Burdwan….PS… Aushgaram… village…Radha Mohan Pur…..post…. Samantha para….. MADHYAMIK pass plz hellp me….Ag..22+…..my no….9635350132+7001832312……

14. Abhijit sarkar

I am 10th pass.Now i am class 12final year.sir plz give me this job.My mobile no:8478928247.