WBCSSC Recruitment 2017
The West Bengal Central School Service Commission (WBCSSC),West Bengal invites application for the post of 2256 Assistant Teachers. Eligible or Interested Candidates may Apply Online on or before 30 December 2016. Go ahead and take the golden opportunity. Build Your carrier with Govt Jobs.
Vacancy In-Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Teachers
- No. of Vacancy : 2256 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for WBCSSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Interested candidates should have Graduate from a recognised university with Post Graduate Basic Training or Work Education as a subject in Bachelor of Education in regular course from a Teacher’s Training Institution duly recognised by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).
- Nationality of the Candidate : Must be Indian
Job Location : West Bengal
Age Limit : 20 to 40 years as on 01.01.2016 (Age Relaxation as per WBCSSC Rules)
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay the following Fees as Exam Fees. All Fees should be submitted through Online, Bank challan or Sahaj Tathya Mitra Kendra by cash instantly.
- For Unreserved (General) & OBC Category : Rs.250/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Category : Rs.80/-
If You have any Questions or Query You can freely ask by put Your valuable comments in the Comment Box or E-mail us at email@example.com.
Keep visiting www.ejibikadishari.com for regular Job Updates.