SSC Recruitment 2017(Advt. No. : 06/2016)
Staff Selection Commission(SSC) invites application for the post of 943 Laboratory Assistant, Industrial Extension Officer & Various Vacancies. Eligible or Interested Candidates may Apply Online before 11 January 2017. Go ahead and take the golden opportunity. Build Your carrier with Govt Jobs.
Vacancy In-Details :
- Post Name : Laboratory Assistant
- No. of Vacancy : 13 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2400/-
- Post Name : Industrial Extension Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 34 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 3600/-
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Laboratory Assistant : Diploma in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics or Textile Engineering from a recognized Institute or B.Sc. (Non-medical) from a recognized university and Three years experience in general testing.
- For Industrial Extension Officer : Degree (2nd division) or Diploma (1st Division) in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University or institution Or Post Graduate (2nd division) or Graduate (1st Division) in Arts with Economics, Science or Commerce from a recognized university.
- For all others posts qualification see official notification.
- Nationality of the Candidate : Must be Indian
- Age Limit : 17 to 42 years As on 11.01.2017
Job Location : Punjab
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on test/ verification/ interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- for General (Male/ Female Candidates), Rs 75/- for General (Female of Haryana resident only), Rs. 35/- for SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only (Male Candidates) and Rs. 18/- for SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only (Femal Candidates) for Industrial Extension Officer and Rs. 100/- for General (Male/ Female Candidates), Rs 50/- for General (Female of Haryana resident only), Rs. 25/- for SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only (Male Candidates) and Rs. 13/- for SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only (Femal Candidates) for Laboratory Assistant through online. The fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank.
If You have any Questions or Query You can freely ask by put Your valuable comments in the Comment Box or E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep visiting www.ejibikadishari.com for regular Job Updates.